Franchise Opportunity with FREE Mortgage Leads
Your clients, your business, your own rewards PLUS you benefit from the national marketing and branding of one of the UK’s top mortgage brokers.
If you’re among the majority of mortgage brokers that are struggling with how to find mortgage leads, let alone high quality ones, then The Mortgage Broker Ltd may have the answer for you. Lead generation companies may sound appealing, but you are more likely to buy or bid for leads that may not give you any return on your investment. Have you found that with purchased leads you often call clients and they weren’t expecting your call or they were just using a mortgage calculator online – These so called lead providers package this up as a lead and sell it on – What a waste of money.
The Mortgage Broker generates serious mortgage leads through our own websites. These leads are high quality and well educated consumers that need mortgages. We regularly compare the leads that we generate against the performance of purchased leads from generation companies, and find a staggering difference in the way that they perform.
“Darren’s aim to be the most trusted broker in the UK is surely gaining ground. I am a sole trader, but with The Mortgage Broker Ltd in the background, I feel that I belong to a very professional firm that has the same ethics as me. He and his team have been extremely supportive and have certainly helped my business to grow. Leads are overall of good quality, and Darren is always open to new ideas.”
Pauline Johnson – The Mortgage Broker (Shropshire) Dec 2013
You Can Get Our Mortgage Leads for FREE!
If you are a small to medium sized mortgage brokerage with the ambition to succeed, but just can’t grow your business because of the lack of quality leads in your area, we can help.
A Real Opportunity for You
We are currently recruiting mortgage advisers/brokers to act as a self-employed mortgage broker to service our high quality mortgage leads, and their own, on a face-to-face basis in all locations throughout the UK – If you can advise on mortgages over the phone this is an even better proposition, if you can’t we can show you how it’s done.
What’s the Franchise Cost?
Nothing, joining our sub franchise network is absolutely FREE. All you need is professionalism, skill and the desire to succeed, a good telephone manner and the ability to follow our tried and tested procedures for maximum conversion.
What Will You Get From Working With Us?
A lot more than just high quality leads.
You will have every available product at your disposal to ensure that you can increase the average case value by cross-selling highly sought after additional products and services. You can offer your clients the following products:
- Mortgages – We access the whole of market allowing your services to be made available to first time buyers, the self employed, buy to let for individuals and professional investors, semi commercial and commercial mortgages.
- Insurance & Protection – With access to some of the country’s most competitive insurers including Legal & General, Zurich, Friends Life, Aegon, LV, Uinsure and Paymentshield and many more, we will make sure that the business that you write is extremely competitive and from a household name. With these companies at your disposal, there is no reason that the existing business you have written in the past cannot be re-broked to save your client’s money and generate you a fantastic income.
- Mortgage Administration – We can provide you with a free post sale administration service on your mortgages. Our award winning administration team will correspond with both the client and the lender on your behalf to ensure that each mortgage application gets to offer and completion sooner, rather than later. If this appeals to you then please discuss with us the structure for this arrangement.
- High Commission Rates and Fast Payout – We receive some of the highest commission structures within the industry on procuration fees and insurance rates. What’s more, your commission is paid directly to you by the network, it’s paid weekly, and it’s paid quickly, generally within 2-4 weeks from completion.
- Compliance and Public Indemnity Insurance – The submission of new compliant business can be a nightmare, is time consuming and sometimes extremely frustrating. Our network has state of the art technology which allows speedy and compliant business processing. The cost of compliance and Public Indemnity Insurance (PII) will be deducted from your commission. This will be done directly from our network. We have also negotiated a great deal from the network giving you free compliance & P I costs for the first 3 months.
- Incentives and Recognition – Here at The Mortgage Broker Ltd we understand the need of incentives and recognition. With bonus payments, rewards, league tables and incentives made on completed business we will try to capture the fun, the thrill and satisfaction of selling.
“I have been in the mortgage market for a long time. Had various positions but mainly “paddled my own canoe” As every other Broker I was struggling to achieve enough enquiries I was frightened to spend capital in having a decent website built as this was something I did not understand. I then discovered The Mortgage Broker. After careful consideration I eventually took the leap and joined them. Leads are provided some good and some bad and generally if I want more I can easily get some. The Mortgage Broker have a very good industry reputation and all the Head office staff are friendly and helpful.”
John Taylor – The Mortgage Broker (Protection) Ltd
You may be used to a world of hidden costs within the companies that you are currently working for. With us, it’s very different. The commission you earn is yours to keep. We will cover the cost of the leads and the software needed to run your business such as the mortgage sourcing software, the compliance software and the insurance sourcing system.
For the self employed already running their own business it’s an opportunity to be part of something bigger and retain all the benefits of running your own company.
Collectively, the strength of The Mortgage Broker will help in all areas of your business – higher commission on life, mortgage and general business, lower fees for supervision, cost saving on areas such as administration.
- Enjoy the benefits of running your own business with 100% ownership
- FREE Mortgage Leads in Your Area
- FREE Public Indemnity Insurance for the first 3 months
- FREE compliance costs for the first 3 months
- FREE Sourcing software
- Client Ownership is 100% yours
- Highly competitive rates on fees, life business and general insurance
- 100% of all broker fees
- Weekly payment of commissions by BACS transfer
- No cost for the franchise
- Brand awareness for your growing ‘empire’
- Access to higher level underwriting and decision makers at lenders
- Be part of an award winning company which will strengthen your proposition to clients and introducers – you will be perceived to have a Nationwide presence
- Enhanced support and assistance for holiday cover when our administration support is used
- Access to our ‘Award Winning’ administration support from submission to completion allowing you to concentrate on growing your business
- Corporate days out from lenders
“Working with The Mortgage Broker for the last 6 years have probably been the best working years to date. On the whole the company is very efficient, knowledgeable and professional. Personally I have had a close working relationship with Darren and all the mortgage advisors, dealing with the protection side of the business and I am always impressed with the work ethic and customer service they all provide on a daily basis consistently with standard never dropping. From day 1 dealing with all the team from the mortgage administrator’s to the company director all I can say is “you’re in good hands – Thanks“
John Summerfield – The Mortgage Broker (Protection) Ltd
If you would like to discuss how we can help you drive your business forward as a mortgage broker franchise in 2014 talk to Darren on 01480 479196 FREE or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.