Here at The Mortgage Broker Ltd we will pass your enquiry to an approved broker who will provide you with specialist advice on one or more of the following facilities available to you.
- Residential – Are you looking to purchase a new home and need a new mortgage? All types of residential purchases catered for from the simple to the quirkier of deals.
- First Time Buyer – If you are a first time buyer looking for assistance and advice, look no further. You can download our FREE first time buyer guide or simply call for some advice.
- Buy to Let – Purchases, remortgages, buy to lets with no provable income, HMO’s, multi let, student let, Ltd Company buy to lets and much more available.
- Offset Mortgages – Do you want to take advantage of all the benefits that offsetting can provide? Let us show you how this can be done.
- Moving House – Are you moving house and want to ‘port’ your existing deal to the new property? Let us do the paperwork for you.
Call Today on 0845 603 3173
- Self Employed – We are specialists in the mortgage market for those of you that are self employed. Don’t fret; self employed applicants are still getting applications approved.
- Bad Credit – It’s getting tougher to find lenders for this type of deal, depending on the blemishes on your credit file we may be able to help.
- Consent to Let – Are you looking to let out your existing property? Don’t get caught out by the lenders criteria – check the finer details with us before proceeding.
- Interest Only – It’s getting harder to obtain an interest only mortgage, yet they are still available when you know which lender to approach.
- Let to Buy – Are you looking to let out your existing property so you can buy a new one? Not all lenders offer this type of deal so make sure you choose your lenders carefully.
Other Mortgage Deals
- Fixed Rate Deals – Enquire here about the latest fixed rate offerings from the lenders.
- Guarantor Deals – Do you need a guarantor for your mortgage? There are a variety of different schemes available, let us find the right one for you.
- Large Loans – If you require a larger loan in excess of £500,000, click here to find some of the exclusive deals available to you.
- Bridging Loans – Do you require short term finance in order to secure or fund a new property purchase or transaction? Competitive rates available.
- Self Build – Whether you are looking for a First-time buyer mortgage deal, best Self-cert mortgage or thinking about re-mortgaging, we will guide you all the way through the stressful process of choosing the best deal to suit your needs.
Benefit from our extensive knowledge of the property market and access to the latest data from the high street banks and building societies and range of UK specialist buy to let lenders.